Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.Your opportunity
As part of Alexander McQueen Supply Chain team, you will be responsible to forecast the demand and supply for our products and plan supplies with our Operations.How you will contribute
Who you are
- Forecast Carry-Over and New Products in line with Strategic Merchandising Plans and Financial Targets
- Define Supply Plan and Production Targets. Elaborate Pre-Buys Targets for New Products and Raw Materials Bulks if needed
- Define Yearly Production and Logistics Forecasts to size Production and Logistics Capacities
- Define Production Priorities and Coordinate with Production
- Track Production Deliveries and Coordinate with Distribution & Customer Service Teams to Prioritize Allocations
- Optimize Inventory across Channels and Bulks
- Manage Packaging and Uniforms Reorders
- Manage Demand & Supply Planning Reporting Activities
- Contribute to cross-functional projects
Why work with us
- Degree in Supply Chain, Statistics or Management Engineering and equivalent experience of at least 2 years in a similar role.
- Well organized with strong communication and relationship skills
- Dynamic with a collaborative approach and a problem solving attitude
- Fluent in English
- Tech saavy, excellent analytical skills and in making data-driven decisions
- Advanced Excel and Office skills, PowerBI a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.