Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.Your Opportunity
Alexander McQueen is looking for an exceptional Store Manager to join the pre-opening Kuala Lumpur, TRX team on a full-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join Alexander McQueen at a time of growth.
The Store Manager is to be primarily responsible for boutique management, employees within it and the stock. This will include personnel, management, exceeding defined business targets whilst working within given budgets and building the brand image through sales.How Will You Contribute?
- Achieve sales targets set by the Company by articulating vision with strategies and implementation plans
- Pursue key retail results with tenacity and rigor, by putting strong focus on priorities
- Maximize the business potential and sales of the store by taking creative approaches courageouly
- Develop a client centric culture in store for all team members to become brand ambassadors
- Maximize the existing clients base objectively and to creatively enlarge the new clients base
People Management and Development
- Lead and motivate staff by being a role model and setting an exceptional example to all staff
- Build effective team by managing vision and purpose of individuals and team
- Engage and retain the team by connecting, inspiring and developing the team members both personally and professionally
- Evaluate and coach team members by identifying performance gaps through constructive and comprehensive feedback, with clear individual objectives set
- Conduct in-store training for new and existing team members
Business and Operational Processes
Who Are You?
- Liaise with store team members and all relevant functional colleagues to identify and resolve challenges
- Manage stock control
- Good understanding of the luxury fashion market and its competitors
- Oversee in-store displays and client events, ensuring the displays and events are well maximized
Why Work With Us?
- Minimum 8 years of experience with 2 years in managerial level in store management in luxury fashion brands
- Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good command of English
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and able to prioritise tasks
- A good communicator with the ability to interface regularly with internal and external personnel at all levels
- A driven professional with outstanding sales skills, customer service and team leadership
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a Store Management team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.