Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The Functional Support Analyst is responsible for supporting the end-user & help desk activities. The individual is responsible for functional tasks such as testing new platform functionality, end user documentation, end user support and training. This role's primary function is to support the global business community (internal & external) that uses Raw material and Finished Product Testing Platform at Ralph Lauren. The Product Technology Domain Analyst reports to the Product Technology Domain Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Individual will work within a global team that is responsible for the functional aspects of end user production support which may include new user set up, master table maintenance, etc.
* Deliver technology solutions in alignment with project and business objective.
* Responsible to solve all level 1 functional issues and determine escalation path for level 2 and level 3 issues whether functional or technical
* Work with Functional leads and participate in the roll-out of initiatives which require documentation management, end user set-up and onboarding, application testing
* Ability to support and perform user training sessions including training material documentation
* Individual must prioritize and report status of assigned tasks and deliverables
* Support internal and external developers by testing and validating the functional aspects of applications
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Strong experience with MS Office suite of applications
* Basic familiarity in software & cloud solutions preferred
* Apparel background is preferred
* Ability to quickly learn new process skills and applications on a as need basis
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision on assignments
* Ability to documents and communicate concepts and proposals
* Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
* Experience in working with Projects execution in Agile methodologies is preferred
* Team player & thrives in a learning environment that is agile & very connected to the "end-user"