Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating visual concepts that inspire and captivate the consumer while creating a consistent brand representation across all materials. This role will develop creative ideas and concepts to suit the client's business objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Collaborate with Art Director, Project Managers, Copywriters, Motion Graphic Artist, Stylist.
* Build upon current design of the materials while adhering to the Ralph Lauren brand standards (print, web, etc).
* Produce new concepts, develop reference materials, pull swipe, and provide creative input across image and video concept development
* Work with Sr. Creative Leadership to refine concept work across all creative elements, including but not limited to photo and video direction, graphic design, art direction, and third-party creative collaboration.
* Demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches and work on layouts ready for print
* Proofread to produce accurate and high-quality work
* Follow through with production of all imagery by collaborating with stylist and staff photographers
* Work closely with Print Production, especially regarding pre and post production issues
* Ensure that all projects are within deadlines and budget constraints
* Develop consistent visual voice across all materials
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Advanced knowledge in Graphic / Art Design or related discipline preferred
* Strong Photoshop and InDesign skills; working knowledge of other current design applications
* Some experience with Ai (Illustrator) and Premiere and After Effects
* Excellent understanding of typography
* Strong attention to detail when finalizing designs
* Ability to effectively communicate with business partners at all levels
* Strong time management and ability to multitask
* Adaptive design eye and skill