INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
Our Web Analyst is responsible for analyzing data, generating insights, and developing solutions that will drive revenue, ARPU, and customer retention for the brand.
The job holder is also responsible for managing the entire scope of business intelligence projects.
- Utilize data to design web experiences that customers love
- Develop solutions for all of customers' data needs
- Develop reporting applications (utilizing different BI tools), create dashboards, deep dives and, when possible, automate data pulls to enable ease of access to data for the business
- Analyze data and provide insights to ensure the e-commerce business success
- Act as a data scientist, test and measure new features
- Drive the key Product KPIs, such as revenue, ARPU, retention, and optimize the sales funnel
- Measure the pulse of the business by monitoring KPIs daily
- Present KPI status and deep dives monthly to stakeholders
- Manage the full scope of business intelligence projects, turning data into actionable insights for the relevant business functions (sales, distribution, marketing, supply chain, etc.)
- Contribute to the creation of a data driven work culture
What you'll need to succeed
University Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Quantitative Finance, Computer Science or Operational Research
A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
Google Analytics proficiency and previous E-Commerce experience in a well-recognized tech company are a must
* Stakeholder Management - L2
* Customer Focus - L2
* Understanding and Developing Self - L2
* Demonstrating Customer Centricity - L2
* Developing and Engaging Team Members - L2
* Communicating Effectively - L2
* Customer Acquisition - L2
* Demonstrating Personal Resilience and Adapting to Change - L2
* Effectiveness Measurement - L2
* Being Inclusive - L2
* Online Advertising - L2
* Collaborating and Influencing with Respect and Trust - L2
* Decision Making and Critical Thinking - L2
* Driving Results - L2
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.