FIGS is looking for a Raw Materials Sourcing Manager to join our Production team. This individual is the link between the fabric mills and the sourcing specialists. The Raw Materials Sourcing Manager is responsible for ensuring all fabric ships on time and to spec, every single time. They know the ins and outs of development through production and have strong relationships with overseas suppliers. This position requires an out of the box thinker who can collaborate with cross functional teams, outside vendors, and across all levels of the organization. This role reports into our Director of Raw Materials and Color.
- Manage booking capacity at all T2 suppliers globally
- Actualize capacity booked against projections
- Manage packing lists for all bulk shipments
- Establish materials planning process with all replenishment and injection materials
- Manage bulk booking dates with each T2 supplier
- Ensure all bulk materials meet FIGS performance testing requirements prior to XM date
- Ensure all bulk materials pass FIGS QC 4pt inspection prior to XM date
- Partners with sourcing specialist and colorist on approvals and material ship dates to ensure bulk production schedule is maintained
- Ensure on time delivery of materials to various production facilities by maintaining WIP reports
- Build and maintain bulk materials library as resource for Production
- Manage production liability catalog and communicate to cross functional team monthly
- Manage Testing and Inspection team of two in Asia
- Has finger on the pulse for industry fiber prices and economic shifts
FIGS Compensation and Benefits
- College degree in apparel/textiles, manufacturing, or related experience
- 7-10 years experience in material forecasting, development through production
- Proficient in industry performance testing and inspection standards and protocols
- Knowledgeable of garment and material manufacturing processes, bulk manufacturing, cost drivers, lead times & sourcing strategy
- Strong attention to detail, active follow-through, assertiveness, self-motivation and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to build strong relationships & maintain alignment with internal & external, cross functional partners
- Agile and Flexible - our pace and process is fast and every changing, must be able to manage multiple projects and problems under time pressure
- Positive and solution minded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At FIGS, your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. This role's base salary range is between $84,525 and $120,750. Actual base salary is determined based on a number of factors, including but not limited to your relevant skills, qualifications, and years of experience.
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Equity: All FIGS employees have the opportunity to own shares of FIGS stock through our new-hire equity program. Additionally, FIGS provides a discount when purchasing FIGS stock voluntarily through our FIGS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Annual bonus: This position is eligible to participate in the FIGS annual bonus program
- Other compensation and benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive benefits and perks package focused on your well-being, including premium medical, dental and vision coverage, and full access to wellness services through Ginger, Headspace, and Gympass. 100% FIGS-sponsored life insurance and disability insurance
- Amazing 401(k) program, with a company match up to the first 6% of your contribution
- Generous paid time off - We have 11 company holidays. For salaried team members, we offer flexible vacation. For our hourly team members, we offer up to 3 weeks of accrued vacation
- Meaningful time away for baby bonding, including parental leave, new parent care meals, and a transition back to work for primary caregivers
- FIGS Friends and Family 25% off Discount for FIGS apparel
- Access to FIGS Vet, Discounted Pet Daycare, and so much more...
*Benefits eligibility is determined by hour requirements and length of serviceA little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.