About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path. From day one, we've been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we're family.About the Role
Business Affairs Production Manager will oversee the financial and compliance aspect of photo + video production for the Old Navy Studio and Marketing production. Develop and implement departmental policies and procedures to optimize operations for the Brand. Lead the budget and actualization efforts for all Production.
This manager will work with Sr. Director, Marketing Production and Head of Old Navy Photo Studio to oversee budget projections, reporting and actualization for all production..What You'll Do
Who You AreFINANCIALS
- Has a strong understanding of industry standards and adheres to all legal and financial compliance.
- Strong knowledge of industry rates, and billing terms. Will be the representative for all external support and agreements.
- Analyzes financial data to help drive operational and reporting efficiencies.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Strong team player who can work effectively with multiple cross functional partners (finance, legal, strategic sourcing, external vendors etc.).
- Partner with producers to build monthly forecasts, reconcile and manage budgets. Provide accurate reporting to VP level and Finance partners.
- Creates purchase orders and tracks to project codes.
- Process all invoices and secure payroll where necessary
- Oversee equipment depreciation value
- Supply monthly financial overviews; analyzing trends and efficiency initiatives
- Strong negotiation skills, understands competitive industry rates and booking procedures of freelance talent such as glam artists, stylists, models, studios, etc.
- Lead pre-forecast meetings with internal partners to prioritize and evaluate production and financial planning.
- Oversee and correctly onboard contingent workforce - developing best practice guidelines for team and partners.
- Adherence to both legal and financial compliance.
- Ensure payment terms are compliant and has a strong understanding of California labor laws.
- Manage contracts and tracking of photos usage rights for talent.
- Liaise with legal, contracts governance and strategic sourcing teams to make sure all contracts, SOWs and approval procedures are current as labor laws update.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Proficient knowledge of the photo and video production industry with full understanding of on-set roles and responsibilities.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel and SharePoint
- Ability to adapt to new database management tools
- Working knowledge of Oracle Financial Application tools
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment
- Productivity-focused and proven to be a quick problem solver
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Works well under pressure
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $85,000 - $124,300 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.