Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Project Manager, EMEA Construction, RL Architecture + Design Studio will report to the Head of Store Project management EMEA Construction, RL Architecture + Design Studio To support the RLA &D London construction management team in all matters relating to the construction of the new stores, renovations and refit of existing stores from initial phase to turnover, for all three RL distribution channels including full price retail stores, shop-in-shops and factory outlets.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Purpose and Scope: Project Manager, EMEA Construction, RL Architecture + Design Studio will report to the Head of Store Project management EMEA Construction, RL Architecture + Design Studio To support the RLA &D London construction management team in all matters relating to the construction of the new stores, renovations and refit of existing stores from initial phase to turnover, for all three RL distribution channels including full price retail stores, shop-in-shops and factory outlets. Key Responsibilities:
* Timely communication and positive collaboration with all partners in support of project execution, including internal and external partners, millworkers, general contractors, vendors and suppliers. Manage tracking schedule with internal partners and external vendors; manage communication in conjunction with RL A+DS NY to keep all parties updated of project status.
* Monitor project status throughout the entire build out through site visits and photo review.
* Coordinate with RL A+DS NY to correctly identify and highlight construction/installation issues in a timely fashion.
* Generate and manage all punch list and additional items after completion of project for direct reporting to RL A+DS NY.
* Ensure close out packages are complete for project reconciliation by Finance.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* 5-7 full performance experience in Project/Construction Management and solid of experience in Retail industry
* Ability to manage multiple projects in various stages of construction simultaneously
* Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
* Proficiency in Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, and internet.
* Proficiency in AutoCAD 2015 (or more recent version)
* Familiarity beneficial in Adobe applications (Photoshop CS6, Acrobat XI Pro) and Autodesk applications (Buzzsaw 2015, Design Review 2015, DWG TrueView 2015)
* Knowledge of millwork standards, details and construction.
* Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both written and oral.
* Ability to travel and knowledge of local EMEA retail market
* A working knowledge of/or background in architecture or a related design field.