Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Support the Construction team in the coordination and administration of opening new, refurbishing existing stores and special projects throughout EMEA for both DTC and Wholesale projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
PO Management: · Manage PO operations, including raising and updating POs on Ariba, to effectively support all Project Managers. · Handle complex POs per line item/asset class using Excel inputs, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail. · Maintain timely PO updates to support vendor and team dynamics, facilitating seamless coordination. · Collaborate closely with vendors and internal teams to address any PO-related issues and ensure smooth coordination throughout the procurement process. · Proactively communicate with Project Managers to gather required information and specifications for generating accurate POs. · Adhere to company policies and procedures, including compliance with procurement guidelines and regulations. · Maintain organised records and documentation related to POs, ensuring easy access and retrieval as needed.
* Assist legal department with contracts for Local architects, general contractors and Millworkers.
* Update Archibus. Produce, maintain and publish new and refurbishment project calendars ensuring they are issued and updated in a timely manner throughout the process.
* Call out and coordinate project milestone dates for all relevant departments, highlighting risks and opportunities to the Construction Managers.
* Help Prepare monthly spend summaries and forecasts for Construction team to share with finance dept.
* Assist in creating opening cost budgets for forthcoming projects.
* Create and maintain store opening project files, manage drawings and all relevant documentation by partnering with RL Architecture & design studio ensuring the department shared data archive is accurate and up to date on Archibus.
* Publish approved department communication from the construction team on Workplace.
* Coordinate the collection of all relevant project information to be passed to the corporate facilities department for the ongoing maintenance of the store including the O&M manual.
* Help coordinate hoarding information for marketing department to create images. · -Manage photo archive of new store openings. · -Create decks for Architecture and design calls / visual presentations. · -Communicate seamlessly with external and internal design teams.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* High standard of technical knowledge and practical experience supported by formal qualification in construction or design.
* Have completed studies in appropriate subject ie. Building Construction, Interior Design, Architecture.
* Must be able to demonstrate experience in retail design environment.
* Strong technical, but also creative and visualisation skills.
* Excellent computer skills in MS Office / Project and Excel / power point.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
* Ability to work independently.