Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS is a world market leader in the premium fashion and luxury segment of the apparel market. The Savannah Distribution Center currently operates as a Foreign Trade Zone and receives/ships approximately 8M units to approximately 100 Retail stores and over 300 Wholesale points of sale.
The Senior Int'l & Domestic Transportation Manager
is a new position created to strengthen our US Transport Logistics department. The incumbent will actively manage our global inbound movements from manufacturers to the US Distribution Center. The successful Senior Manager will have strong communications and negotiations skills with a proven track record of service and price negotiations.What you can expect:Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Monitor on time deliveries and actively managing our global Inbound Transports from finished goods supplier to the US Distribution Center
- Liaison between GSO (AG) and Imports Department (US)
- Liaison between broker and origin port to obtain and verify timely movement of product
- Manage a transport service provider portfolio (sea/air/road) within the Inbound Supply Chain to US
- Manage transport service providers for outbound shipments.
- Coordination day-to-day operations in between the freight forwarder, Distribution Center and HUGO BOSS supplier coordination teams (e. g. capacity planning, claim handling, routing guideline conformity)
- Preparing reports and forecasts, to guarantee visibility and support planning along the Inbound Transport Chain
- Manage recordkeeping to ensure it is current, orderly, filed in itemized manner; including retention of all correspondence and other records relating to customs business
- Perform invoice checks for all Inbound and outbound transports
- Support global transport teams during transport tender and freight cost negotiations
- SCVC Project - US Logistics representative
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Bachelor degree, ideally with a focus on supply chain management and/or logistics
- 5 years of professional experience across freight forwarding, brokerage and/or transport management
- Strong negotiations skills and professional communication with internal and external stakeholders
- High degree of understanding of the metrics of a global supply chain
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Basic SAP knowledge and ideally relevant experience in warehouse management systems
- Have a valid US passport and the ability and willingness to travel overseas, as required.
- Flexible; Able to prioritize multiple initiatives/tasks with a strict focus on deadlines; strong sense of urgency
- Well versed in U.S. Customs regulations
- Project management experience
- 21 Paid Days Off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.