Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!HUGO BOSS
is a world market leader in the premium fashion and luxury segment of the apparel market.The Savannah Distribution Center currently operates as a Foreign Trade Zone and receives/ships approximately 8 M units to 91 Retail stores and over 300 Wholesale points of sale.
The Testing Team Supervisor
will be responsible for leading a team in all aspects of testing.What you can expect:
- Coordinate and conduct IT tests, create documentation and provide feedback to Logistic & IT teams
- Onboard and train new direct reports - ensure staff training is complete for all aspects of employee job responsibilities
- Maintain test team job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. Perform observations on logistics administrators monthly.
- Enforce all Hugo Boss rules and safety guidelines at all times.
- Train Hugo Boss employees on new/improved processes as they pertain to new implementations
- Work with warehouse teams on continuous improvement tasks to improve system/process excellence
- Provide IT/SAP authorizations to employees
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Degree in Logistics, IT or equivilant (preferred)
- Experience with SAP (required)
- Working knowledge of Azure Dev Ops (preferred)
- High IT affinity with warehouse systems
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in a diverse environment; able to effectively communicate with multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize multiple initiatives/tasks with a strict focus on deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience
- Travel will be required based on projects and implementation plans
- Able to based on the needs of the business, including and not limited toovertime and weekend work; it may be required on dependent on testing/project scope
- 21 Paid Days Off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.