Tiffany Employee Culture
Tiffany & Co……..the name instills images of True Love, Romance and The Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 175 years Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite design and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, milestones and magnificent jewelry sets the foundation upon which our employees stand. It is these employees and their ardent love for the brand that creates a place to work unlike any other. Tiffany employees are a rare combination of passionate, loyal, charismatic, polished, kind, and focused individuals. They set very high expectations for themselves, their employees and their peers. In turn, Tiffany believes its people are its greatest asset and works everyday to make the Tiffany dream come true for its employees. The love story between Tiffany and its employees is the embodiment of the brand and leads to a magical mix that is only….Tiffany.
The Human Resources Manager supports the France Benelux market in all HR subject areas. This role leads to daily operations of the market's Human Resources department and team, and works in partnership with Regional HR to ensure results.
They will partner with their client group to understand the business strategies, analyze business needs, and make recommendations and decisions.
This role develops and/or promotes HR strategies and initiatives to further the strategic goals of the business.Lead implementation, administration and operation of Human Resources subject areas:
Provide robust Talent Management consulting and support
- Partner with client groups on all HR activities and strategically improve processes as opportunities are identified.
- Provide quality services & results as it pertains to HR administration and systems, and core fields of employee relations, performance management, and compensation & benefits.
- Ensure that employee issues are handled in a consistent manner with limited exposure to the Company.
- Provide effective coaching, counseling and progressive disciplinary strategies on all ER issues, up to and including terminations.
- Develop strategies and tactics to address performance problems and opportunities in the organization.
- Partner with business and Talent Development Director to develop broad recruitment strategies for hard to fill, seasonal and project based activities.
- Leverage available recruiting tools and technology to optimize quality of hires.
- Lead all aspects of disability and leave case management.
- Communicate company benefit programmes including facilitating roll out of new benefit plans and programmes.
- Ensure HR administrative processes are efficient, timely, and meet employee and business needs.
- Ensure HR Systems are used to their best and data accuracy is maintained, ensuring good capabilities for reporting and analysis of HR data and metrics.
Provide consultative services & develop strategic solutions:
- Collaborate with the business to develop talent strategies that support business plans. Review talent data to identify needs and gaps.
- Lead the teams on the execution of regularly scheduled talent processes, including performance appraisal, talent review, partnering with VP of HR and Director of Talent Development.
- Use Talent Review to develop succession plans for applicable strategic positions.
- Collaborate closely with VP HR and Director Talent Development on a regular basis to acquire support for talent management initiatives (e.g., Global Mobility, strategic talent acquisition and development) and to ensure consistency, as appropriate, in talent practices.
Act as liaison between corporate/regional HR and local business:
- Build alliances with Management and establish a valuable consultative role within the organisation.
- Support the Managing Director of the market on appropriate organisation design and business plan.
- Analyse business trends, run competitive analysis and recommend creative solutions across all HR subject areas.
- Counsel client group management on Human Resource policy, practice and procedures.
- Ensure ongoing interaction with employee population to develop an awareness of the health of overall business.
- Implement corporate strategy/initiatives in the market.
- Partner with regional and corporate HR (e.g. Talent Management, Compensation & Benefits, HR Systems, Employee Relations, etc.) for solutions to local business needs.
- Coach and provide regular feedback to help develop HR staff professionals.
- Provide evaluation of performance using the Performance Management Process framework and guidelines
- Improve internal resources, establish relationships and use network of HR peers, at Tiffany and LVMH.
- Develop HR programs/policies and advise on business decisions with fiscally responsible approach.
- Approve expenditures of funds (within plan), and formulate budget requirements.
- Manage budget, audit activities and expenses.
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements
- Proven experience of a minimum of 5-7 years in Human Resources roles
- BA / BSc degree educated or equivalent experience, with global elements
- Human Resources certification or advanced degree
- Proven experience in Retail, Luxury or multi brand (e.g. luxury department or Specialty Retail) - multiple strategic cycles
- Appreciation and understanding of Luxury Retail and Service - People and Culture
- Experience in providing HR support, internationally and in local market
- Exposure to International matrixed relationships - strong consultative service and influencing skills
- Leadership & people management skills/trainings for business results - establishing & maintaining relationships at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, follow-up, problem-solving & creative thinking skills
- Strong business acumen & analytical skills
- Well organised; detail oriented; self starter; strong initiative; composure (volume & timelines)
- Ability to work independently and with multiple tasks simultaneously
- Driven towards achievement, flexible & adaptable
- Diplomacy & strict confidentiality as with all HR positions
- Proficiency IT skills in MS Office & HRIS
- Fluent in English and local language
Additional information :
- Type of contract : Permanent
- Location : Paris 6
- Start Date : October 2023
- Agencies Need Not Apply. Thank you