This is your opportunity to become a core part of On's Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) team and take on the responsibility to co-lead On's second London location in Spitalfields.
On will rely on you to help co-define the various store operation processes ahead of the opening.
Once the doors have opened, you will be in charge of the store's overall performance and delivering exceptional customer service every day. You will oversee all store related operations from inventory management to IT systems to customer flows and product training, as well as all internal team related responsibilities.
- Continuously embrace and communicate On's values and brand philosophy in team and customer interactions
- Support staff planning and hiring to build a high performing team
- Contribute to implementation of ongoing learning and development programs for the store team and on-the-job coaching / training as needed
- Support monitoring of store key performance indicator to track healthiness of business operations
- Oversee FoH (Front-of-House) operations to ensure that exceptional service is provided to each and every customer
- Oversee inventory management and BoH (Back-of-House) processes for optimized stock levels as well as inbound and outbound product flow requirements
- Act as the in-store troubleshooting expert for On's store systems and core processes
- Ad Hoc - Other duties as needed
The following information is representative of the essential functions performed in this specific position.
As you will be working in a retail store environment the position involves constant spoken communication but also reaching, carrying, climbing stairs, and standing for consecutive hours. It will occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, and crouching. You may also occasionally lift material up to 25 pounds (11.3 kg).
Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time; travel percentage will fluctuate based on business needs.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-focused setting including 1 year managerial responsibilities
- Operational retail experience in a sports, tech and / or fashion environment is a strong plus
- A collaborative team player with strong interpersonal, hospitality and communication skills
- Experience providing interactive and meaningful experience to customers and team members
- An entrepreneurial spirit and exceptional organizational skills to proactively anticipate future store needs
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently is required
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
Meet The Team
As you might expect from a young consumer brand, the DTC (Direct-to-Consumer) team at On is a fast-paced place to be. Together with your store team and leadership as well as the global DTC Retail team, you will help to revolutionize conventional retail business and deliver the WOW to our customers on a daily basis.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.