At On, the most exciting and fastest-growing global sportswear brand, we are looking for an experienced and agile Cloud Engineer to join our international technical team and take the digitalisation of our business to the next level. You understand how to transform business needs into technical solutions; you have a "can do'' attitude and you take pride in building rather than preserving. Your entrepreneurial and result-driven mindset with strong hands-on execution skills will make you a key member of the core team on which On's future is built.
- Provisioning VMs in different clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Managing and maintaining system integrations to other internal and external systems.
- Monitoring and alerting for CIL (Cloud Integration Layer) and core application availability and system health observability.
- Providing integration support for CIL, PMD (Product Management Database), and other systems.
- Managing costs and optimizing usage in all cloud services.
- Scripting in Bash and Shell to automate tasks and processes.
- Handling existing environments and improving/extending them as needed.
- Managing CI/CD systems and assisting developers with the continuous testing process.
- Implementing and maintaining new technology solutions for infrastructure.
- Providing release cadence across multiple environments.
- Designing and implementing monitoring infrastructure development.
- Owning the regular delivery of product applications and delivery pipelines.
- Experience in cloud infrastructure and knowledge with SaaS
- Background in technology with a good understanding of IT landscapes
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Ability to communicate with clarity and adapt to your audience
- Open to feedback and able to provide it to others candidly
- Proficiency with AWS and Terraform
- Hands-on experience with glue-scripting solutions using Shell Script, Bash, or Golang
- Good knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with monitoring highly available systems (Graylog, Logstash, - Elasticsearch, Prometheus, Grafana, New Relic, DataDog, or Kibana)
- Experience with automation tools (Ansible, Terraform, Packer, or similar)
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitHub and GitHub Actions, or Jenkins
- Proficiency in English
Meet The Team
You will be part of a cross-functional service team that implements features from design to deployment and is responsible for the full process and delivery. You have the freedom to be creative and experiment with new technologies. We encourage you to find new and innovative ways to solve issues through diversity of thought while at the same time enjoying working within a passionate team drawn from the global community. We live agile values, not just talk about it.
At On, we believe everyone in the world should get access to the best running and outdoor shoes and clothing. For this to happen, we need high performing solutions and make sure that the right product gets to the right customer at the right time, while making the overall process efficient, environmentally friendly and sustainable.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.