The world's fastest-growing sports brand is seeking a Lead Product Manager based in Zurich, yet frequently visiting our globally spread team and key retail partners, the role will manage the creation of our franchise Performance All Day footwear product line to ensure products are relevant to customers, to retailers, and to the company.
- Leading the wider PAD product managers to ensure a cohesive and collaborative team of teams while operating as a player coach.
- At the intersection of Sales, Marketing, Distribution, Supply Chain, Design and Development, you will contribute to the creation of an industry-leading performance all day footwear range, you connect the dots between multiple internal teams being a great communicator and motivator.
- Ensure full alignment with the Go To Market (GTM) plan by partnering with our developers, Design, Sales & Marketing teams and participating to major presentations, milestones and launches.
- Communicate closely with sneaker communities (customers and retailers in key markets) to ensure a customer-centric range.
You are constantly connected to innovation and sustainability teams to ensure the range is forward-looking and industry leading.
- Increase our industry knowledge/trends by attending trade shows, retails stores, market visits and partner with our internal teams on consumer insights (non-Covid times).
- Gathering and analyzing all data and future trends to initiate the seasonal kick-off supported by design (aligned with On's message), working with your team to validate and input critical cross functional product data.
- Utilize your organization skills to stay on top of sample tracking and coordination.
- Align with Development to track costing and learn footwear creation to make more informed decisions.
Manage our franchise segment of Performance All Day product to ensure maximum efficiency while attaining our financial goals.
- 10+ years of related experience in global product management within the footwear industry (or a mix in a transversal field).
- 5+ years in managing franchise product.
- A higher education degree (bachelor or above) in Marketing, Product Management or any other related field.
- Strong leadership skills
- Perfect understanding of the global footwear market and its opportunities.
- Passion for challenging the status quo and reshaping the footwear industry.
- Strength in managing projects, ability in delivering through out the full process end-to-end.
- Demonstrated passion for the footwear and/or fashion industry.
Strong organizational skills, ability to manage complex projects whilst sticking to critical timelines and deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, ambition and willingness to take on challenges.
- Demonstrated experience in working independently through strategic plans.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Meet The Team
As the product strategy team, we're responsible for managing product creation from start to finish. Our cross functional interaction is driven by a consumer-focused mindset to ensure we create a product line that sells in and through.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.