We are seeking a motivated and experienced Indirect Tax Specialist to join our global tax team. As an Indirect Tax Specialist, you will play a crucial role in supporting the team in delivering compliance, creating training materials for other departments, providing assistance in tax authority audits and ad-hoc projects, and driving continuous improvements. You will have the opportunity to work closely with various departments across the business, gaining exposure to tax-related international matters and contributing to exciting finance and tax projects.
- Support the global tax team in ensuring compliance with indirect tax regulations
- Develop and assist in the creation of training materials related to indirect taxes for other departments on key concepts, regulations, and compliance requirements
- Create user-friendly guides and deliver workshops outlining processes for handling indirect tax-related tasks, such as invoicing booking, record-keeping and tax treatment of new products
- Provide support during tax authority audits and contribute to ad-hoc projects
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and implement best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to connect the dots between manufacturing, sales, and other areas of the business to ensure tax compliance.
- Undertake various project tasks in the area of finance and taxes as assigned, such as conducting periodic refresher training sessions or workshops to reinforce knowledge and address emerging issues or challenges in indirect tax
- Bachelor's degree in finance or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 2-4 years of experience in finance or tax accounting, with a specific focus on indirect taxes
- Strong analytical, conceptual thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in using software tools and systems for tax compliance and reporting
- Detail-oriented with a strong affinity for numbers and legal matters, along with a basic understanding of accounting principles and familiarity with ERP systems
- Ability to adapt to changes and embrace new ways of working
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Demonstrated technology thinking, staying ahead of advancements and leveraging them for improved tax practices
- Collaborative team player, able to work effectively with cross-functional teams and contribute to a positive team environment
Meet The Team
Join us as part of the forward-thinking and action-oriented international finance team, aiming to be both the backbone and the advanced navigator of our speedboat. We constantly strive to challenge the status quo, handle growth, and shape tomorrow's best practices by thinking differently, acting cross-functionally, and making use of the latest technology. We are a dynamic and rapidly growing sports company with a global presence, fostering an environment of innovation and excellence.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.