Our Talent (HR) team is heavily expanding to support On's explosive growth and we are looking for an enthusiastic person to join us as an International Mobility Specialist.
This role is for someone who has experience in International Mobility, ideally in a consultancy company or multinational organisation with a large mobile population. The role is ideal for someone who enjoys researching new challenges, appreciates a streamlined and supportive process, and has a passion for innovative solutions.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to add value to On within International Mobility by:
- Supporting the information flow between payroll & mobility (relocation benefits, work permits, insurance confirmations, confirmations of employment)
- Interacting with our global vendors to advise on immigration regulations and appropriate permit set ups, as well as providing tax and social security overviews to the business
- Supporting as a central point of contact for mobile individuals at each stage of the process, ensuring meaningful communication and equitable treatment for our mobile population
- Cooperating with Talent Business Partners, Business Leaders, Payroll, Legal and other internal stakeholders
- Helping support regulatory compliance of firm-wide international business travel
- Taking charge of ad-hoc operational projects and aligning mobility with company initiatives
- Owning projects from A-Z, having the entrepreneurship to identify opportunities where we can challenge processes and do things differently
- 1-2 years of experience in the International Mobility or a related field
- You speak English fluently - German or any other language is a plus
- Knowledge of immigration and/or tax systems is a definite advantage
- Great communication skills across different stakeholders, used to handling confidential data
- Very strong ability to balance individual, people-oriented needs and company interests
- You are highly detail-oriented and precision is your strength
Meet The Team
Being part of the Talent team at On means doing things differently, we don't do things just because they are what "HR does". We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
The Talent Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.