We are excited to offer a IT Workspace Lead position in the field of Tech to an entrepreneurial new member of our international team. You will work in an environment where we make ideas happen fast, decide quickly and give you high levels of responsibility. You are familiar with different IT systems (Especially Google Workspace & Atlassian) and technologies, and you understand how to transform business needs into technical requirements. Naturally, you have a "can do" attitude, and you take pride in building rather than preserving.
- Responsibility for the Workspace and Workspace Strategy
- Provide amazing Workspace experience for all Team mates
- Implement new Features in our Workspace environment
- 3rd Level troubleshooting in google Workspace and other Workspace technologies
- Showcasing new features internally to the IT services team
- Document and maintain the Workspace infrastructure
- Experience in Googles Eco-System
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Your heart beats for IT
- You are an outgoing, customer orientated person
- You are able to work independently in a fast growing company
- You are fluent in English, German would be a plus
Meet The Team
This team are formed to improve the overall and especially End-user landscape of On which consists of a unique cloud based infrastructure. You will manage our external partners and major development projects. You will manage google Workspace, lead changes in the workspace and manage all integrations.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.