We are looking for a data driven and hands-on Orderbook Specialist to join our growing Operations Team APAC, based in Shanghai. This role will suit flexible and ambitious professionals willing to develop their business acumen in the core of On's strategic operations.
You will work hand in hand with our warehousing team, providing accurate weekly and monthly warehouse volume expectations. You will be the business expert in all things related to the order release lifecycle in our ERP system, D365. You are highly analytical, can quickly and accurately perform analysis and draw conclusions from results, and can easily work in a dynamic environment with several stakeholders.
You will provide elevated focus and create superior On Time availability and delivery controls for all pre-orders with a strong focus on defined articles at Retail Intro/Launch. Executing all system and communication-related activities, ensuring that critical launch demand via our four APAC Distribution Centers will be fulfilled on time and in full (OTIF). To achieve this, you will collaborate closely with our Happiness Delivery (customer service), Sales, Demand Planning, and Controlling teams.
- Owner of the order book for our five APAC markets, Japan, Oceania, Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Korea. Responsible for maintaining an accurate and up-to-date order book, own all needed order adjustments (order release date, launch date change, etc.), backorder clean-up, and ad-hoc troubleshooting
- Responsible for warehouse volume forecasting, key sparring partner for our local Warehouse Specialists
- Provide visibility of launch volumes and ship dates to warehouses
- Coordinate order release for strategic product launches considering all business & marketing needs
- Work with and support other order fulfillment functions such as inbound planning, warehouse planning, inventory management, and customer fulfillment to drive OTIF delivery
- Create visibility of product availability status to Sales, Marketing, and other internal stakeholders
- D365 power user and enhancement/efficiency driver
- Close collaborator across APAC and global teams to deliver efficient and effective solutions
- Working experience in a similar role experience in the sports or fashion industry is a plus
- Very strong analytical evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Systems and IT literate (MS suite expert, BI tool, and ERP familiarity)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (+ Sunrise add-on) experience is a big plus.
- Fluent in English
- Curious and positive self-starter with a "getting things done" attitude
- Team player in a matrix organization and flexibility to respond to rapidly changing business priorities while working with multiple stakeholders
- Detail-oriented with the ability to zoom out and evaluate business impact
- Open to giving and receiving timely feedback helping us all to be lifelong learners.
Meet The Team
We, the APAC team, are responsible for developing On across the region APAC. APAC is made up of markets managed by distribution partners as well as Mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and Oceania, markets that we manage directly with our own teams. As we're combining both to build one region, we're exploring and defining how to work together as we're seeing the business grow - and planning for even more growth in the future. With this said, we're a team that's on the move, enjoying the opportunity to shape and seeing the results of our work everyday. We are focused and data-driven, but are also action-oriented and able to multitask, we are also continuously challenging the status quo and "industry standard".
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.