Our Talent (HR) team is heavily expanding to support On's explosive growth and we are looking for an enthusiastic person to join us as Talent Operations Specialist EU.
This role is for someone who has experience in Talent Operations, ideally in a fast-paced, scale-up environment. The role is ideal for someone who enjoys researching new challenges, appreciates a streamlined and supportive process, and has a passion for innovative solutions.
- Manage all day-to-day employee lifecycle operations for our Swiss entity, including payroll and statutory benefits for our office, as well as retail team members.
- Work with external vendors to ensure the timely and accurate preparation and delivery of monthly payroll and to ensure compliance
- Expand your scope by supporting the setup of new benefits for our different entities across EMEA, such as health insurance and pension
- Work with different stakeholders on streamlining and optimising the payroll process
- Act as the key point of contact for payroll inquiries for internal and external parties
- Other ad-hoc project support: equity pay settlements, yearly bonus calculation, fleet management
- Own information flow between payroll & mobility around on- and off boarding (work permits, insurance, visa cases, business assignments)
- Opportunity to take on more responsibilities as we develop into new markets
- Support on immigration regulations and appropriate permit setups, as well as tax and social security implications within EMEA (shadow payroll)
- 1-2 years of experience in Talent Ops or related field
- You speak German and English fluently - any other language is a plus
- Knowledge of CH talent processes and familiarity with CH payroll system and labor law is an more than a plus
- Experience with retail operations is a plus
- Great communication skills across different stakeholders, used to handling confidential data
- You are highly detail-oriented and precision is your strength
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit - you enjoy looking for opportunities to improve processes, bring in new ideas, and owning projects from start to finish
Meet The Team
Being part of the Talent team at On means doing things differently, we don't do things just because they are what "HR does". We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On. Because this is what matters to us. Because we are On.
The Talent Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.