Support the most exciting and fastest-growing global sports brand with their own retail store and wholesale doors. In this position, you will be joining the growing HQ Visual Merchandising Team. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced Visual Merchandising Planner with expertise in Project managing and data organisation skill, to help build and maintain our global VM Standard with a large focus on B2B and Wholesale but also support the VM planner on larger global related topics. You will be responsible for helping to enhance our brand aesthetic and create a memorable Brand Experience by collaborating and planning In-store and window displays throughout our B2B partners.
- Report directly to HQ VM Planner, work closely and support the VM Planner Lead and other relevant stake holders, on generating KPI on Campaign launch in B2B, and product performance analysis.
- Collaborate with regional B2B VM team globally and Trade Designers and Retail/Sales team, on overall B2B and Wholesale VM planning but also support the VM planner on larger global topics.
- Collaborate with Regional Merchandisers on Seasonal Product buying and Product delivery schedule and with Campaign teams on Seasonal Product launches.
- Manage content include MKT asset availability, Campaign planning, Product launch, schedule of VM Support with the VM B2B leads.
- Build strong and efficient partnership with HQ Trade design team, contribute to building 360 consumer experience, via store zoning, with clear Campaign planning, Story-telling integration and VM within our B2B and wholesale spaces.
- Visit relevant markets to provide support in in-store VM implementation.
- University Graduate or above, preferably in Fashion Management, Marketing or other relevant subjects.
- Minimum 4 years proven work experience as Visual Merchandiser or Project / Event Planner.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (in English), with direct reports and peers.
- Strong fashion affinity and knowledge/awareness of the retail industry, and experience within B2B .
- Interest to work in an international and diverse team and set up to work in interaction with various cultures.
- Must be proficient with all MAC / PC platforms, InDesign and PowerPoint. Excellent knowledge of Outlook and Excel
Meet The Team
We are part of the Brand Experience team that consists of Architects, Interior designers, Producers, Digital experts, Production Specialist and Visual Merchandisers with a focus on delivering the overall experience of retail spaces and Brand Experience at On.
Our goal is to deliver a premium and innovative experience to our customers across the globe.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.