Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To support our Global Graphic Design Team we are looking for a Manager Graphic Design CRM (m/f/d) - temporary. A highly motivated team is looking forward to your start.What you can expect:
- Ensure the visual alignment of all newsletter for our brands BOSS and HUGO: Strong communication to stakeholders such as Costumer Relation Management, Art Director, UI/UX designer and software developer
- Further development of newsletter modules (design updates, technology adjustments, testing etc.). Maintain and prepare results or adjustments in styleguide and update the design templates
- Daily inhouse creation of layouts and newsletters in our CMS (Content-Management-System) AEM. Management of agency: briefings, executions, creation of assets, coordination, handover, testing + release
- Development of omnichannel CRM/CGE projects in print and digital including layout-conception, presentation, coordination and execution
- Support and guidance to the Junior Graphic Designer
- Basic movie editing and animation skills: creation of gif animation, logo/graphic animation for newsletter #LI-JW2
- Degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Digital Design or similar
- 2-3 year graphic experience in a fashion, brand, design or advertising agency or company
- Proficient in Adobe CC andFigma. Coding and UX/UI skills are a plus
- High affinity for digital channels, experienced in the area web-/screendesign with focus on email/newsletter-communication
- Self-motivation and 100% teamplayer, strong multi-tasking capability
- Good verbal, visual and written communication skills (English is mandatory)
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.