Born in Switzerland, named one of the country's top start-ups, On has come a long way in a short time. Available today in over 50 countries and cited as "the fastest growing sports company in the world", its success comes down to two reasons: incredible products - and incredible people.
Our On Oceania Team is excited to offer the position of Technical Representative. This position will be based in Auckland, and will be responsible for predominantly servicing New Zealand. This position will require traveling 50% of the time. If you're up for the adventure, submit your interest!
- Conduct product clinics detailing technical features of On shoes
- Support store events with product demos and giveaways
- Setup and work local expos, participation events and trade shows
- Connect with the local Medical Professional community, helping to position On as a credible brand
- Engage local community to create buzz around On brand
- Be the eyes and the ears of the company, providing insight to the On team and local Sales Representatives
- 1-2 years' work experience in retail, field sales or medical professional experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Experience in the run specialty or outdoor retail industries is an advantage
- Comfort and ease with presenting to retailers, consumers, and medical professionals
- Interest in sports as well as a healthy & active lifestyle
- Proactive, autonomous and entrepreneurial mind set
- Currently resides in Auckland area.
Meet The Team
Ever imagined working in a team, where the joy (of running) comes first? The diversity of the different character types in our team makes our job simply fun and helps us to excite our retail partners for On as a brand. This commitment to create an outstanding sales experience as well as a strong team-spirit are the secret of On's success.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.