With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S., as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure the continued success of our businesses. From finance and accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to excellence. POSITION OBJECTIVE:
This high-level position is responsible, in alliance with the VP, Global application, for providing leadership of the enterprise back-office applications and executing the technology strategy and delivery capability consistent with Chico's FAS vision and growth objectives. This individual will play a key role in the enterprise-wide program to modernize technology across all Chico's FAS. This pivotal role will contribute to driving a digital transformation by enabling scalable and flexible technology with applications, such as Lucernex, Hyperion, TREX, Vertex, Ceridian. This role will be pivotal in executing future SAP ECC to S4 upgrade. This individual will work collaboratively with cross functional teams, and vendors, to create enterprise-level technology solutions that are flexible, and transformational for the growth of our business. FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Predicts technologies, service and functionality trends as well as comprehend market adoption of emerging service and business models.
- Develops deep understanding of internal customer needs and dynamics, to create compelling propositions and set the path forward to drive efficiencies.
- Leads a team of technology professionals focused on delivering world-class solutions that support Chicos FAS strategy.
- Manages a portfolio of applications and integration software such as Tibco, SAP ECC, Ceridian, T-REX, Hyperion, Lucernx as well as a myriad of custom applications.
- Collaborates and builds strong relationships with cross functional teams to adopt best practices and align technologies with business use cases. Build a culture that is empowered to provide recommendations for continuous improvement and development.
- Works closely with Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Legal, Merchandising, and Supply Chain so they may fully understand needs and possibilities.
- Serves as owner and point of contact for the respective technology solutions and ensure appropriate technology is implemented in alignment with business needs.
- Leads development and supports vendor identification and evaluation.
- Owns direct accountability for overall project/program delivery of your teams and vendors ensuring the successful execution and delivery of projects that meet scope, timing, and cost goals.
- Builds, executes, and maintains a customer centric solutions strategy.
- Partners to create and optimize workflows and system processes between tools.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicating expectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field of study preferred
- Master of Science degree a plus
- 5+ years of leadership experience leading direct reports s-prior Director highly desired
- 10+ years or more leadership experience in back-office applications such as ERP, HRIS, Financial reporting, reconciliation, tax, lease accounting, etc.
- Strong knowledge of microservices with a keen understanding of orchestration and integration
- Strong understanding of partner systems, eCommerce, marketing & digital technology landscape and trends across the stack (e.g., eComm, MarTech, CDP, CRM)
- Experience delivering end-to-end technology implementation solutions
- Experience working in an agile environment practicing core agile principles
- Strong experience working in a high transactional environment
- Strong senior-level leadership skills able to prioritize and deliver on multiple concurrent initiatives - on time and on budget
- Strong knowledge of business strategy development, business process management, budgeting, and business operations
- Demonstrable success in progressive leadership positions building and leading cross-functional teams and enterprise-wide programs, operating and influencing effectively across the organization and within complex, matrixed contexts
- Demonstrated successful delivery of tangible outcomes with significant business value
- Demonstrated ability to influence and build strategic working relationships
- Proven experience of leading change, using different approaches and methodologies
- Ability to interpret/ communicate technical information into business language
- Strong hands-on leader with proven experience in driving change, possess technical knowledge and the ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.