HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 17,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
To manage and oversee the overall operation of the stockroom to ensure the store reaches and exceeds its targeted productivity whilst working in a safe and organised environment.What you can expect:
- Set, communicate and monitor the results and productivity of the stock team to ensure all deliveries are processed quickly and efficiently
- Motivate and develop the stock team to optimise the stores performance
- Work within the budgeted man-hours given to the stockroom according to seasonality, peak trade and strive to maximise productivity
- To have the ability to prioritise and work together
- Any other ad hoc duties delegated from the store manager
- To be working in the business and managing policy and process on delivery days
- Ensure all reporting staff adhere to policies and procedures in respect of health and safety and security
- A degree on at least MBO+ level
- Experience from a similar position in the luxury fashion segment
- Strong personality with a flexible attitude and a teamplayer
- Excellent communication and social skills in both Dutch and English
- Understand and represent the brand attributes
- Living nearbyLelystad
We would like to support you and give the opportunity to grow in an international environment. This, of course, with the support of your colleagues, your manager and extensive sales trainings (HUGO BOSS University). In addition, we offer:
- A market-based salary;
- Staff discount on our products;
- Monthly commission bonus;
- Working in a positive and passionate team;
- Collective health insurance.
Please note that 'agency calls' are not appreciated.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.