About the role:
We are currently looking for expressions of interest for potential Retail Coach opportunities in Melbourne.
As the Retail Coach, you will partner with our store leaders and retail teams to observe, monitor, and coach teams to ensure sales and service standards are consistently high and brand behaviors are demonstrated across the market. Through partnership, on the job coaching and follow up, the Retail Coach will ensure the development of the leadership team's skill set to lead and develop their retail teams confidently & skillfully. The goal is to create Tiffany Brand Ambassadors that are knowledgeable about the brand, products and have a strategic approach to selling and client development.Responsibilities:
- Supporting our leadership teams coach our people, by monitoring and observing client interactions on the sales floor and sharing strengths and areas of improvement with the retail sales teams.
- Coaching for performance by partnering with store leaders to identify store opportunities through observation, sales dashboards and NPS scores.
- Training needs assessment - reviewing sales and KPI performance of the store and Client Advisors.
- Training preparation and delivery - prepare and deliver a range of client service, sales and product training programs including our new starter onboarding.
- Monitor and review - assess the impact of training on Client Advisor and overall store performance and offer coaching to leaders and Client Advisors to further embed concepts learnt at formal training.
- Strong facilitation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees.
- Exhibits strong self-awareness.
- Empowers team and holds self and others accountable.
- Instills confidence and capacity to succeed.
- Fosters a learning environment and mindset.
- Embraces challenges and encourages others to do so.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends and travel as needed.
Benefits And Perks
- Jewelry industry experience
- Graduate gemologist degree or previous Gemological Association of Australia (GAA) or GIA course work is preferred.
- Training and development experience (facilitation skills).
About The Business
- Employee merchandise benefits and milestone gifts.
- High performing, caring, fun and dynamic team.
- Endless career opportunities with the world's largest luxury group - LVMH!
- Never-ending training and individual up-skilling opportunities.
- Great mentoring from highly experienced management team.
- Global opportunities for networking and cross-collaboration.
- Wellbeing and Charitable Giving/Volunteering Program.
- A vibrant, positive, innovative and collaborative team culture.
Tiffany & Co. is one of the world's most recognizable luxury jewelry brands. The Tiffany name has become synonymous with elegance, innovative design, fine craftsmanship and creative excellence with a reputation for the finest jewelry and effortless style.
For 185 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed.
Tiffany employees honor every special moment in our clients' lives and every unique gift that commemorates their milestones. This differentiating factor, known as the Tiffany Experience ( Creating Connections, Providing Personalized Experiences and Honoring the Tiffany Legacy) is never compromised.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every client and Tiffany recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
To apply, please click Apply for this job now and include a cover letter and resume.Blue Box. White Ribbon. That's a wrap.