As an Apparel & Accessories Testing Lead, you will play a key role in building and coaching a team, testing and validating new creations. We welcome fresh ideas, review them as a team, decide together and give you ownership to implement them. This role will be based in our Creation Department in Zürich.
- Build, maintain and coach a team of talents with various experience levels.
- Refine Apparel & Accessories testing related to fit, comfort, performance and quality.
- Drive continuous improvement & standardization of test evaluation & communication.
- Drive efficiency of processes across Apparel & Accessories and align with Footwear.
- Drive size and quality increase of our tester pool together with Footwear Leads.
- Drive implementation of corrective action plans upon test fails or warranty claims.
- Enable testing activity whenever required based on product briefs and calendars.
- Drive projects providing input for Sports Science and specific product innovations.
- Help improve our Testing systems and databases and optimize flow into testing reports.
- Support the team as needed on cross-functional projects within the organisation.
- Connect with business partners to understand and drive the strategy
whenever needed, step-in for your team as testing specialist
drive tester and team engagement in our community.
- 70/30% - Leadership/Hands-on testing
- College or university degree in Sports Science
- 5+ years of experience in testing for apparel, working closely with development and material team or 5+ years of relevant experience in development/material and pattern-making
- 3+ years of experience in leading a team
- Excellent organisation, networking and presentation skills
- Ability to motivate your team and request excellence
- Ability to zoom-out or deep-dive as needed to find solutions
- Self-starter with can-do attitude and the ability to work with a high degree of flexibility
- Passionate about sports
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Sound material and pattern knowledge
- Systems and IT affinity
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
Meet The Team
We're responsible for testing innovative creations before they come to market. We team-up with Development, Marketing and Design to turn product dreams into reality. We are the voice of our consumers and want to exceed their performance and quality expectations. Premium is our basic requirement. Only executions passing highest internal and external quality standards and country laws will be released.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.