About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
The Photography Assistant/Equipment Tech will support the day-to-day operational activities of the Gap, Inc.'s high-volume e-commerce photography production studio. This support includes photo equipment technical support, including sending equipment out for repairs and maintaining our equipment inventory database. Additionally, the Photo Assistant & Equipment Tech will assist in the set-up/breakdown of production sets for special projectsWhat You'll Do
Who You Are
- Provide Photo and Video Support to a team of e-commerce Photographers
- Assist in the maintenance, set-up, and breakdown of photo sets and lighting scenarios
- Receive general studio deliveries from messengers and major shippers
- Manage digital photography equipment research and recommend expendables and production equipment
- Assist photographers in maintaining and updating lighting set diagrams
- Maintain organization and upkeep of on-set and off-photo equipment
- Maintain sets with general upkeep and storage of props
- Monitor photo supplies and reorder as needed
- Maintain inventory of photo equipment utilized throughout the studio
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; 1-2 years studio experience Familiarity with Canon, Broncolor, and Blackmagic Design photographic and video equipment
- Digital Tech Experience a plus
- Excellent communication, collaboration, time management, and organizational skills; proactive and positive nature and influence in the studio
- Knowledge of current photo industry software and practices; Capture One, Photoshop, etc.
- Ability to Lift 50 lbs.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $55,600 - $70,800 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.