The Seasonal Etching Operations Processor will perform all steps involved in the preparation of crystal merchandise for the etching process, including the unwrapping, inspecting and counting of crystal units and systematically receiving them in. Other duties will include the removal of excess cardboard, bubble, tissue and empty totes from the department to help facilitate the workflow. The processor will also work with Inventory Control to address overages and shortages. The processor will go to standard engraving a couple of times daily to ensure fragrance orders are picked up and processed in a timely fashion. The processor will also receive in and manually track on a spreadsheet Customer's Own Merchandise orders that come in daily from the TSC. The processor will also perform final washing and drying of crystal after sand blasting within this role.
- Prepare merchandise for the etching process by retrieving, unwrapping and most importantly, inspecting the merchandise and verifying quantities. This includes systematically receiving in merchandise utilizing the WMS system. Immediately communicate overages, shortages and damages to Inventory Control via online forms. Administrative duties including the matching of paperwork to merchandise, filling and staging the merchandise in date order, and accessing the order entry system to retrieve servicing instructions. Responsibilities also include the daily receipt of COM's and all associated paperwork for all shops in addition to delivering them to the appropriate VAS shop in a timely fashion.
- Removal and proper disposal of cardboard, bubble, and tissue from the Etching room to facilitate workflow. Retrieval of totes from the Distribution floor to Etching including the delivery of empty totes back to the Merge area.
- Final wash of the crystal utilizing the soak tanks and drying processes. Use the required personal protective equipment while operating equipment and during all processes. Maintain equipment and a clean and organized work area.
- Adapt easily to new responsibilities including the capacity to work independently or in a group environment allowing for the flexing to and support in all areas of Distribution to fulfill business needs.
- Work safely at all times by consistently following safe work procedures for your position, as well as all safety procedures required at your worksite. Promptly report all incidents and safety issues to your supervisor.
Preferred Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
- High school diploma
- 2-3 years business administrative experience
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- College Diploma.
- Proficiency in using Excel and Word documents