Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.JOB PURPOSE
Reporting to the Director of Global Visual Merchandising, The Visual Merchandising Manager Ready to Wear will be responsible for the VM physical stores in product styling. The area in charge: global Showrooms, VM guidelines, and Windows styling. Product category covers Menswear, Womenswear and Childrenswear. This role is blend of art and commerce and co-partner with corporate product divisions to create direction to global stores. Recapping VM presentation each month and sharing Best Practices will enable us to create consistency through all retail channels from on-line, retail and wholesale.
The role will be hands on with a very strong eye for styling detail and a great knowledge of product. Communication skills will be an essential part of this role and will enable this individual to fulfil their role at an optimum level.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all global showroom setups for Ready to Wear 6 times a year, working with the Global VM team to represent the brand, always balancing art and commerce.
- Partner with Global VM and Merchandising team to set seasonal products assortments during the each market.
- Manage to publish Global VM guidelines including seasonal floor sets, monthly product updates and product styling and presentation by organising VM guideline shooting and floor set review with corporate merchandising team and ensuring brand presentation in store presents physical and digital seamless customer experience.
- Work with the regional VM teams to ensure monthly product launches by organising pre and post floor set launch call and visits stores.
- Establish Visual Merchandising Standard guideline and develop Visual Merchandising training scheme.
- Work on styling global window guidelines with the Visual Display team and review styling for executions.
- Research creative ideas and solutions to enhance existing product setups.
- Collate research of competitor's displays.
- Fashion/Art/Visual Merchandising background with minimum 5 years experiences.
- Strong Ready to Wear VM experience, ideally having worked with a number of luxury brands as well as broader experience in Ready to Wear categories including Childresnwear.
- Great experience of global VM working experiences.
- Excellent team management skills.
- Strong communications skills.
- Good knowledge of Adobe systems including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Émirats arabes unis || Non applicable || Dubaï || VISUAL MERCHANDISING || NO DEPARTMENT - FIS9018 || n/a ||