Why Join Us
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group
is one of Italy's most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style. We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want. With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we're as proud of our people as we are of our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity. YOUR OPPORTUNITY
As the Marketing Coordinator for Zegna, you will be able to support the greater Marketing & Communications team in identifying & executing opportunities across retail, wholesale, events, content, and select media. The role of the marketing coordinator will be an important coordination between business and brand. Working to execute an integrated strategy alongside the marketing team that drives brand vision & seeks revenue driving opportunities.
Supporting the execution of in season marketing activities as well as calendarization & cross functional coordination in both wholesale and retail will be a key focus alongside the knitting together of assets, presentations, and budgets to plan together with a strategic timeline. The ideal candidate must have strong organizational skills as well as strong internal communication skills to deliver upon these activities.
The Marketing Coordinator will be expected to support the events function as needed, for projects including but not limited to event planning & production, creative briefs, menu & invitation editing, guest list management, guest profiles creation, gift bag assembly, and on-site support.
Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, you will partner closely with all business channels (Retail, Wholesale and Omnichannel) as well as HQ corporate teams on content creation, brief forms, and assets.
The candidate should be a self-starter, take initiative and be able to react to on the ground opportunities for business growth. HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE:
WHO YOU ARE:
- Account analysis, monthly reporting, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Create & update key calendar of events, local & global brand initiatives.
- Work with HQ Marketing Co-ordination to ensure that all assets and contents are delivered and aligned across functions.
- Assist with marketing activities & support the cross-functional development and inter-department coordination.
- Work with different functions & stakeholders to develop briefs, assets and contents needed for different activities.
- Managing the in-season image & content library
- Monitor and update task forces for key projects
- Ensure excellent levels of communication to all staff
- Assist with marketing budget & re-forecasting functions
- Assist with tracking of clienteling activity & share results (Updates Lists, KPI's & results)
- Assist with competitive analysis reporting.
- Support events function marketing team with regular campaigns & execution activities
- Support the retail partners with assets, monthly send outs, and seasonal needs.
- local photo shoot logistics
- Support omnichannel with seasonal data & assets (E-Newsletter Brief Creation)
- Client experience logistics
- Any other duties as directed
- Strong analytical, communication and relationship building skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills. Ability to multi-task on many different projects
- A genuine interest in the fashion & luxury goods industry
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office-Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, PowerBi, Adobe Photoshop / inDesign/ Lightroom etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and follow-through skills
- Very detail oriented, highly organized, service oriented, deadline oriented.
- $60,000/annual with enhanced benefits, paid time off and 401k match