BASIC PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Global Event Coordinator
will be key in ensuring the successful delivery of the Global international events and planning at ZEGNA on a particular workstream. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the general flow of an event workstream (from brief to execution and post event reporting)
- Act as the key liaison on the event workstream (between HQ & local teams, and external partners)
- Support the implementation of the event plan (overseeing the briefing for Producer/Production Agencies)
- Ensure momentum on event management and key owner of the critical path
- Coordinate with the Brand Marketing manager to ensure key information integration into the overall Marketing & Commuications strategy plan.
- Coordinate with the Content Marketing Manager to ensure seamless content integration into the event content strategy plan - from pre-event to post event.
- Contribute to the Events Marketing Coordinator with key information, so the delivery of the global communication and marketing plan to the various functions/stakeholders.
- Manage the post-event reports, integrating key insights from all channels/relevant functions
- Min 5 years' experience in a similar role in Fashion/Luxury Environment
- International agency background experience
- Experienced with Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Asana
- Excellent organisation and abilities to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, understanding sense of urgency
- Can do attitude
- Be a team player with confidence to take the lead and guide
- Excellent Italian and English knowledge
- Project management,organization, communication, and agency management
- University Degree