[Senior International Markets Manager - China ¦ The Bicester Collection ¦ Permanent] Something Extraordinary Every Day™
In this exciting and varied role, you will be responsible for the strategy development and implementation for all segments across our Greater China markets. You will be working across key international market segments and manage a portfolio of strategic travel and trade partners within the China region. What you will be doing
What makes you special
- Leading and managing the China Funding Program, identify prospects, supporting and increasing bookings with existing funding partners.
- Developing an integrated approach with Airlines partners by focusing on developing Educational programmes to bring key players to experience our villages , identify new routes and implement plan together with the wider business.
- Identifying, initiating and qualifying partnerships accounts from sales pitch, deal negotiation, sign-off and launch
- Developing and leading a high-performing representative team across Greater China markets, providing coaching, mentoring and foster a positive and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration and innovation
- Organising Travel Trade, Sales Missions and other industry events
- Work closely and develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders across the business functions to ensure project quality and identification of follow-up business opportunities
- Providing data driven insights and execute data-informed initiatives that will drive business growth
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
There's no one quite like us
- 10 years' work experience in a similar responsibility in the international tourism/hospitality industry
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, and project management skills
- Strong strategic thinking ability and analytical skill, and with creative problem-solving skill
- Account Management/ Business development
- Experience in China outbound tourism industry
- Knowledge of European destinations
- Knowledge of Chinese international travellers, the profiles and behaviour
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple business leads simultaneously
- Proficient language skills in both English and mandarin Chinese, spoken and written.
- Software skills including Word, Excel, Microsoft Office, and CRM systems
- Ability to travel
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world.
Our Mission is to make the lives of others better including our brands, our guests, our people and our communities.
Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day.
Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
Why we're exceptional
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. In return for your hard work and commitment to our values, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you through our Feel Good Programme which offers the following benefits:
Come and live your story with us
- Lifestyle - Our Lifestyle benefits include life assurance, income protection, pension, leisure travel insurance, an electric car scheme, a discounted shopping portal, discounts across our Villages, a referral bonus and season ticket loans.
- Physical - Our Physical health benefits include private medical cover, virtual doctor support, dental insurance, health screening, a cycle-to-work scheme, eye care and flu vaccinations.
- Mental - Our Mental health benefits include access to professionals as well as support from trained mental health 'first aiders' from across the business, an employee assistance programme and free access to Headspace and Thrive, two of the most well respected mental well-being apps.
- Social - Our social programme is designed to help us connect and, most importantly, have fun! Benefits include yoga classes, summer parties, outdoor team activities, time away from the office to enjoy special occasions such as birthdays, getting married, moving house and, of course, taking a well-deserved break.
At The Bicester Collection, we are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent. We believe in fostering an open culture, which supports our people to thrive and creates a sense of belonging. Working at the Bicester Collection means entering an inclusive space where all perspectives are valued, ideas are shared freely, and creativity is encouraged.