[Design Project Manager ¦ Bicester Village ¦ 6 Month Fixed Term Contract ] Something Extraordinary Every Day™
As the Design Project Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating the design, development, and delivery of the B2B and B2I design projects, reporting into the Deputy Creative Director - B2B and Events.
Managing the Designers daily, in conjunction with the Deputy Creative Director, overseeing jobs and making sure they are on track and on time. Working closely with the Brand Facing teams on key materials to ensure brand consistency and managing the Selling Tools App collateral monthly / quarterly updates. Additionally, the management of deliverables (required from Central Creative dept) for key conferences.This Project Manager role is offered on a full time, contract basis for 6 months and is based in Bicester. This role will require you to be on site up to 3 days a week.What you will be doing
What makes you special
- Understand project goals and objectives to ensure alignment with business strategy
- Manage budget and timelines, adjusting where needed to keep initiatives on scope and on track
- Coordinate internal and external resources, facilitating communication and forward progress
- Create and coordinate documentation, including briefs, project plans, regular reporting, and after-action reviews
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:
There's no one quite like us
- Project Management or Traffic Management experience - this is essential
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels succinctly and quickly
- Experienced with Microsoft packages
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite
- Accomplished verbal and written skills
- Demonstrate a high level of planning and organisation
- Effectively manage time, both of their own and that of the team Positively influence and align key stakeholders behind project deadlines
- Communicate vision and strategy with impact
- Take and make proactive decisions to manage project detail and deliverables
- Able to build trust with key stakeholders
- Self-starter who can take accountability for projects and run with detail and delivery
- Ability to manage and perform in fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Actively demonstrate energy and passion
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world.
Our Mission is to make the lives of others better including our brands, our guests, our people and our communities.
Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day.
Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
Why we're exceptional
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. In return for your hard work and commitment to our values, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you through our Feel Good Programme which offers the following benefits:
Come and live your story with us
- Lifestyle - Our Lifestyle benefits include life assurance, income protection, pension, leisure travel insurance, an electric car scheme, a discounted shopping portal, discounts across our Villages, a referral bonus and season ticket loans.
- Physical - Our Physical health benefits include private medical cover, virtual doctor support, dental insurance, health screening, a cycle-to-work scheme, eye care and flu vaccinations.
- Mental - Our Mental health benefits include access to professionals as well as support from trained mental health 'first aiders' from across the business, an employee assistance programme and free access to Headspace and Thrive, two of the most well respected mental well-being apps.
- Social - Our social programme is designed to help us connect and, most importantly, have fun! Benefits include yoga classes, summer parties, outdoor team activities, time away from the office to enjoy special occasions such as birthdays, getting married, moving house and, of course, taking a well-deserved break.
At The Bicester Collection, we are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent. We believe in fostering an open culture, which supports our people to thrive and creates a sense of belonging. Working at the Bicester Collection means entering an inclusive space where all perspectives are valued, ideas are shared freely, and creativity is encouraged.