Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
Through your passion for the brand and professionalism you will be responsible for effectively and efficiently supporting the store back of house operations.
- Responsible for all aspect of inventory control including, receiving and handling stock orders receiving from hub or warehouse and insuring accuracy of products received and reporting any discrepancy
- Supporting the sales team with retrieving stock in a timely manner including Omnichannel and stock pullback.
- Keeping back of house in a tidy manner compliant with Retail Operations and Standards.
- Quality control on all products at all times and reporting any issues to store lead
- Support aftersales process (alterations, repairs, personalisation) to elevate the client experience.
- Insure all stockroom equipment is working and fully operational, raising any concerns through Ask services immediately
- Adhoc administration including answering telephone calls, responding and liaising with customer service, stationary and supermarket orders, general administrative tasks
- Adhoc requests by store management to support with events, visual merchandising, stock taking and other such duties
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Intermediate computer skills in core Microsoft software
- Previous experience with SAP desirable
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work in a busy team environment
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Italy || Not Applicable || Serravalle Scrivia || RETAIL OFFLINE || OUTLET || n/a ||