Head of Guest Engagement / Head of Membership & Loyalty - Central Something Extraordinary Every Day™
Our Head of Guest Engagement is solely responsible for growing, developing and evolving the membership program across the 9 Bicester Collection Villages in Europe.
The Head of Guest Engagement reports to the Director of Guest Knowledge and Engagement, which sits within the Central Marketing function. This is a hugely exciting opportunity for someone who loves to own a challenge and thrives in understanding how to develop processes and loyalty programs to a successful outcome. What you will be doing
What makes you special
- Take the Collection membership strategy and work with representatives in our 9 Villages in Europe to execute the strategy
- Work closely with Guest Knowledge Analyst to help identify & quantify membership best practices to share between Villages
- Facilitate membership best practice sharing between Villages (support Villages in building out more robust rewards, automated programs, in village activations)
- Liaise with Central Creative and Communications teams to ensure the membership communications and branding toolkit is leveraged
- Engage Central and Village retail teams to ensure brands are actively participating in membership (acknowledging members and offering special reward and experiences to members)
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us, you'll have:=
There's no one quite like us
- 10+ years of experience in managing loyalty or membership programs
- Analytical mindset, ability to understand data and make decisions based on data
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a non-traditional organization
- Detailed understanding of guest intelligence and impact it has on business strategy
The Bicester Collection are the worlds' leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
Our Vision is to be the best shopping destination in the world. Our Mission is to make the lives of others better - our brands, our guests, our people and our communities. Our Brand Promise is to offer something extraordinary every day. Our Five Values are the glue that bind us together and allows us to lead ahead:
Why we're exceptional
- Authenticity - Always do the right thing
- Innovation - Think outside of the box
- Passion - Do what you love and love what you do!
- Critical Thinking - Challenge the obvious
- Vision - Be mission driven always
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. To work in one of the teams at any of the Villages is to play an active role in redefining both the art and the science of retail. This creates a dynamic approach that underpins our ability to anticipate future trends in a fast changing world. In return for your Authenticity, Critical Thinking, Innovation, Passion and Vision, you'll receive a generous salary and we'll also reward you by: Looking after you:
You're entitled to 25 days of annual leave (plus UK Bank Holidays) and your birthday off, plus extra leave if you are getting married or moving. We provide above industry average life assurance cover, income protection, pension, personal travel insurance, dental and eyecare, private healthcare, access to a virtual GP app, Employee Assistance Programme, cycle to work scheme and flu vaccinations Treating you
: discounts throughout our villages, discounts with other retailers (known as My Choices) and a very generous employee referral bonus Championing you:
you'll be working within a creative and collaborative environment like no other, with the opportunity to develop your professional and personal skills while advancing your career. Come and live your story with us
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. The Bicester Collection is made up of 1,200 colleagues of 50 nationalities. We are diverse in background, age, experience and leadership style. We believe that an inclusive workforce makes magic happen, and with this in mind we welcome everyone - regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity - to be a part of our family. We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a professional and commercially focused individual to join us. We have huge ambition for what we can achieve together and we want to have fun!