Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Our Ralph Lauren Shipping & Receiving team ensures that incoming and outgoing merchandise are processed according to company regulations and standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Verify that all shipments arrive secure and complete, match goods received to description on documents and report any discrepancies to management. Distribute goods to appropriate apartment.
* Complete and properly document customer mail-outs daily. Verify that proper documentation accompanies all customer mail-outs, send slips, sales receipts and tissue.
* Prepare all outgoing freight to company stores or distribution centers with proper documentation.
* Responsible for the control and replenishment of supplies and requested by the General Manager.
* Responsible for maintenance duties as required by the General Manager.
* Know how to read and execute transfer documents, shipping documents, alternation documents, inventory count sheets, UPS/FED-EX documents, sales tickets, vendor packing slips, invoices and other support-related documents.
* Knowledge of shrinkage control and Company regulations on how to handle problems and reporting of violation.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Minimum 2 years of related experience.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work well under pressure.
* Must be detail oriented, organized and reliable.
* Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment.