The name Tiffany & Co. instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. Since 1837, the masterpieces of Tiffany & Co. have defined style and celebrated the world's great love stories.
• Join Tiffany & Co. and be part of the largest luxury group in the world - LVMH!
• Are you passionate about developing talents, building a world-class organization, and making a positive impact to our business?
The HR Manager is responsible for the overall HR function and partners with the business to provide proactive, commercially focused and high-quality HR support including: recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management, training needs identification, HR operations, policy management and employee relations. The HR Manager will make recommendations, decisions and promote HR initiatives to enable the long range business plans and positively impact the results of the business. This role reports to the Retail Director - Philippines and functionally reports to HR Manager - Emerging Markets. Organization Effectiveness & Talent Development:
Manage HR Operations:
- Support Market leaders on the Long-Range Planning, and budgeting process to ensure we have the people and capabilities required for our growth plans
- Partner with market leaders on appropriate organization design that supports our business strategy, prioritizes resource allocation, and enhances Store Productivity
- Deliver our Diversity & Inclusion strategy and initiatives, so diversity, equity and inclusion are embodied within the organization
- Partner managers on OMR and Talent Reviews, succession planning and career development conversations and actions to ensure we have the right people and capabilities for the future.
- Drive regular Performance Management and coaching conversations to enhance feedback and increase the possibilities for the business and individuals
- Monitor and provide consultative support on the Performance Management Processes including goal setting, performance calibration, regular coaching and meaningful feedback including training and ensuring feedback is meaningful.
- Give input on training needs and build capability of staff. Provide input to: Tiffany Onboarding processes, Training on development for manager and their teams, on basis of needs / priority support as a SME e.g. interview training, PMP, Diversity & Inclusion programmes
- Develop and deliver core HR Service excellence, in an effective and efficient manner (Payroll, HR reporting & analysis, Employee benefits administration etc.)
- Manage seamless employee life cycle from offer, onboarding of employees, annual HR processes and off-boarding
- Recruit talent at all levels to ensure business needs are met. Proactively source and create candidate pipelines through internal talent identification, exploratory interviews, networking and actively seeking passive candidates through new technology platforms.
- Coach managers on job description development, selection criteria and build capability in quality hiring
- Identify and manage select vendor partner relationships
- Ensure we are compliant with all Company, labor, legal and government reporting requirements
Compensation and Benefits:
- Foster positive trusted relationships between our employees, management, customers, and partners using our Tiffany Values to guide our day-to-day behaviors and decisions
- I dentify themes and trends in HR/functional areas as evidenced by employee surveys, observations, and conversations across the business. Recommend employee relations practices to build a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee engagement, contribution, and motivation.
- Maintain company policies, procedures, and handbooks in line with current employment law and best practice. Partner with Management and Employee Relations to ensure managers are up to date with changes to any Global and Local HR policies and guidance, and can meet their responsibilities
- Elevate recognition of our people, including leveraging Global and local recognition programmes and building a culture of immediate feedback
- Leverage functional expertise to ensure consistent and fair resolution of complex employee relations situations. Ensure employees concerns are addressed in a fair and respectful manner in line with our Tiffany values, policies, and local employment law
- Monitor the implementation of performance improvement process with underperforming employees and ensure advice, and counselling support is provided by HR in the progressive discipline process
- Analyze turnover trends from various employee surveys and provide input on modifying programs and recommend areas of corrective action. Make appropriate recommendations based on qualitative and quantitative insights.
Leadership & People management
- Identify Compensation and benefits trends/shortfalls/opportunities and provide feedback and information on market/competition
- Work with Regional HR Manager to review and recommend salary package for new hires, promotions, transfers, and current market data to ensure compensation and benefit programs are competitive and retain and motivate our best talent
- Partner with Market Director, and Finance to review and monitor the effectiveness of our local employee bonus, incentive, and commission programs
- Review and propose enhancement of benefits, vendors, and programs to ensure we are competitive, and our compensation and benefits administration and processes are effective and efficient.
- Represent self as a HR leader for Philippines market and other divisions and departments in which this position will interact.
- Lead through example with clear and transparent communications, promoting ideas and recommendations, and supporting teamwork by building trust with colleagues and business partners.
- Influence cross-functional teams through effective communication.
- Coach, develop and nurture reporting team to achieve performance, growth, and engagement
- Bachelors/equivalent or relevant work experience
- At least 8 years substantial HR experience (retail experience highly desirable), with minimum 4 years manager level
- Market experience in Philippines
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing diversity
- Strong consultative, coaching, communication, and influence skills
- Demonstrated expertise in HR service delivery
- Excellent influence, interpersonal communication, problem solving, follow up and creative solution generation skills
- General business acumen, analytical and numerate
- Strong computer skills with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, ) and HRIS (Peoplesoft or similar )
- Must be planned and organized, sufficiently detail oriented
- Demonstrated project management skills, able to work independently and handle multiple priorities/projects simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Fluent in English and Tagalog