Why Join Us
Inspired by our visionary founder, Zegna follows its own path down the road that Ermenegildo built over 110 years ago in the mountains in Piedmont, Northern Italy. His 232 road, crossing the 100 km2 Oasi Zegna natural territory surrounding the wool mill, has been turned into a graphic abstraction and signifier of the Zegna brand identity where history is expressed in the family name of the founder. Established as a fabric maker, Zegna is internationally recognized as a leading global luxury menswear brand and part of the Ermenegildo Zegna Group. Managed by Gildo Zegna as Chairman and CEO, Zegna Group designs, creates and distributes luxury menswear and accessories under the Zegna brand and womenswear, menswear and accessories under the Thom Browne brand to over 500 stores, of which, as of December 31, 2021, 297 DOS (of which 245 Zegna and 52 Thom Browne), in 80 countries around the world, remaining committed to leveraging its rich heritage to build a better present and future How Will You Contribute
As an HR Payroll Administration & Accounting Specialist, you oversee:
Who You Are
- Collecting daily, weekly, and monthly employee timesheets;
- Preparing employee compensation checks using payroll software;
- Ensuring taxes comply with company and state regulations;
- Preparing payroll reports;
- Comparing general ledger accounts for the balance sheet with supporting documents like bank statements, sub-ledgers, and other underlying transaction details;
- Follow all the related SOX obligations of companies listed on the American stock exchange (Accounting Reconciliation, Briefing Book, etc.).
You are a recently graduate with an Accounting background.
- Good Knowledge of Excel;
- Flexible and proactive attitude;
- Previous experience in hr accounting or audit or management control will be considered a plus.