The Project Manager, Store Facade & Exhibition Production is responsible for leading and organizing multiple projects in the fields of events, exhibitions and store facades. This role is responsible for engineering and production of store facades and exhibitions. This individual must have a project management attitude, technical background, detailed oriented and have the ability to bring to life the design concepts within and manage the overall scheduling and budget of the projects.Key Accountabilities
- Review and inspect all completed projects to ensure that design and operational intent is maintained.
- Communicates with team and during presentations to management regarding project status and design.
- Time and budget management.
- Engineering and prototyping (material samples, mock ups)
- Production & construction
- Manage and oversee all external consultants and suppliers in the development of the projects.
- External partnerships - Build a community of vendors per each area (events, exhibitions and facades)
- 3-5 years of experience on events in luxury / fashion & jewelry retail / branding and design industries.
- Professional degree in Interior design / Architecture (preference)
- Strong believer in teamwork and multidisciplinary approach, able to create excellent interpersonal relations.
- Passion for building brands and challenging status quo, with a cultural awareness that advises key concepts and emerging trends.
- Forward-thinking and innovative approach
- Project development experience, including operational plans and compelling presentations.
- Proactive attitude and comfortable navigating through uncertainty while continuing to set challenging objectives and goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Modeling with 3D program (Rhino, Cinema4D, 3D Studio Max) and use of software for rendering ( Vray ) #LI-BM1