Tiffany Employee Culture
Tiffany & Co. ...the name instils images of true love, romance, and The Blue Box. It is a symbol of excellence. For 185 years Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite design and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, milestones and magnificent jewellery sets the foundation upon which our employees stand. It is these employees and their ardent love for the brand that creates a place to work unlike any other. Tiffany employees are a rare combination of passionate, loyal, charismatic, polished, kind, and focused individuals. They set very high expectations for themselves, their employees, and their peers. In turn, Tiffany believes its people are its greatest asset and works every day to make the Tiffany dream come true for its employees. The love story between Tiffany and its employees is the embodiment of the brand and leads to a magical mix that is only… Tiffany.
The Quality Assurance & Valuations Representative is responsible for the detailed and thorough inspection of merchandise to determine if the item meets applicable Tiffany and Company quality standards. This includes providing feedback on item condition, maintaining accurate logs, and providing Valuations upon request.
The Tiffany & Co. Servicing & Repair Representative will exhibit skills in the following competencies:
- Credibility: Demonstrates character, displays professionalism, models agility.
- Expertise & Judgment: Demonstrates expertise and business acumen, applies judgment, takes calculated risks.
- Strategy & Innovation: Thinks strategically, inspires creativity, plans and organizes.
- Partnership: Collaborates productively, cultivates and manages talent, communicates with impact.
- Execution: Strives for excellence, delivers results, and measures outcomes.
The Tiffany & Co. Servicing & Repair Representative will be accountable for the following Key Accountabilities:
- Provide efficient and timely physical and systematic processing of customer owned merchandise service orders to and from customers, vendors and TCO locations.
- Manage the workflow of the TSC including identifying and assigning parts and performing quality inspections.
- Complete quality inspections of repaired merchandise.
- Act as a liaison to the Service Centre for all customers through the timely and professional response to all enquiries from internal and external clients (Kana Response).
- Produce new sale and retail price update valuations ensuring and maintaining accuracy.
- Assist management with projects and/or ongoing tasks to meet the needs of the business
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements
- Prior retail experience in retail operations with comprehensive knowledge of merchandising, customer service, administration and shipping.
- Analytical skills preferred.
- Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work retail store hours as necessary, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work well with customers, peers and management.
- Ability to understand and adhere to Tiffany & Co. standards.
- Ability to manage project works and to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to perform different tasks based on day-to-day business needs.
Preferred Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree
- Proficiency in Tiffany & Co. computer applications
- Graduate Gemologist
- Some familiarity with jewelry, watches, clocks and silver products