Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
In this role you will be responsible for all Fixed Assets related responsibilities for USA and Canada. You will supervise a Jr. Accountant, Fixed Asset to ensure all USA and Canada's Fixed Assets related responsibilities are handled in a timely and accurate manner.What you can expect:Responsibilitiesinclude, but not limited to the following:
• Responsible for all USA and Canada Fixed Assets related tasks.
• Ensure timely and accurate bookings of Construction in Progress, Fixed Asset Capitalization, Fixed Assets scrapping and accelerations.
• Supervise Jr. Fixed Asset Accountant to ensure all USA and Canada's Fixed Assets related responsibilities are handled in a timely and accurate manner.
• Prepare fixed asset roll forward for month-end, quarterly and annual closing.
• Safeguard accurate posting of asset in fixed asset register in a timely manner.
• Report and explain deviation on a monthly base depreciation to the management in a management reporting package
• Report regularly to HUGO BOSS HQ
• Supervise and book the annual impairment and writeups
• Sparring partner and centre of knowledge for all asset related topics within the company
• Work closely with other accounting departments such as Lease Accounting and G/L
• Work closely together with external departments such as Shop Construction department, Warehouse, IT, etc. to ensure timely and proper coding and booking of Fixed Asset invoices.
• Act as business partner and transfer accounting/reporting knowledge to other departments
• Review if assigned accounting topics are in line with accounting guidelines based on HQ procedures and IFRS updates
• Support Finance related audits (e.g. annual year-end audit)
• Improve efficiency in handling Fixed Assets related tasks
• Prepare CIP and Fixed Assets transparency reporting on a monthly basis
• Work with all business teams to teach them how to code Fixed Assets invoices
• Perform Fixed Assets Depreciation, Fixed Asset Write-offs projections as needed and especially for budget planning seasons
• Perform other Accounting tasks if neededYour profile:
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
• Experience in Fixed Asset Accounting
• 3 years of overall experience (minimum)
• Must be able to work independently/take initiative
• Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills
• Must be able to prioritize workload
• Ability to multi-task in a busy office environment
• Detail orientated; Self motivated; Fast learner
• Proficient in all Microsoft office programs (especially Excel)
• SAP experience a plusYour benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
The expected base salary range for this position is from $70,000 - $80,000. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained.Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.