Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Global eCommerceis the core of HUGO BOSS AG's eCommerce activities. We ensure that hugoboss.com is a class-leading website, inspiring our customers and easily helping them to buy their HUGO BOSS products. You are interested in the continuous development and improvement of eCommerce and Omnichannel processes? To strengthen our continuously growing department we are looking for anOperations Product & Process Expert ECommerce (m/f/d).What you can expect:
- End2end responsibly for dedicated Omni Channel processes and functional areas of OMS product
- Drive Operational Excellence and outstanding end2end customer experience through operational products and processes globally
- Participate as Ecom Operations Subject Matter Expert in various projects and initiatives such as OMS and S4Hana roll outs
- Initiate and drive continuous development and improvements of eCommerce and Omnichannel processes in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with operative team members and ensure knowledge transfer and documentation
- Initiate and drive data-based decisions and enhancements
- Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Business Engineering, Business Informatics or equivalent education
- 3+ eCommerce work experience, ideally as SME within Ecom Operations Product / Processes
- Strong communication skills
- Dedicated analytical and strategic thinking
- Profound Process and IT affinity
- Experience in Order Managing System within Omni-Channel / Ecom environment
- Experience in scrum and waterfall project and product set ups.
- MS Office skills as well as willingness to learn and work with new systems
- Fluent in English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.