Job Title: Digital Product Manager
Reporting to: Head of Digital Platforms
Location: White City Place, London
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 per week
Workplace Type: Hybrid
ME+EM is one of the UK's fastest-growing modern luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer business we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with seven London stores, as well as concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, supporting a rapidly expanding global digital business.
We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our goal is to make ME+EM as diverse and inclusive as we possibly can. We make sure everyone has a voice with annual engagement surveys, employee-led committees, focus groups and quarterly town hall meetings. We pride ourselves on being approachable, supportive, and welcoming and ensure that everyone’s hard work is rewarded.
About the Role
We’re hiring a Digital Product Manager for ME+EM. Off the back of continued rapid domestic and international business growth we are embarking on an ambitious digital transformation project, as well as building out an internal digital platform team to support this transformation. This is an opportunity for an ambitious Digital Product Manager to help evolve our web app to provide exceptional customer experiences befitting a modern luxury brand.
Our digital platform team will consist of multidisciplinary autonomous squads, responsible for crafting best in class customer experiences across our customer facing apps. This team will own the customer-facing digital stack - end to end - and will be able to continuously improve our digital platform in a scalable, reliable, agile way.
The successful candidate will take the lead as Product Manager of our first squad. They will act as the bridge between the squad and the wider stakeholders across the business, both inside and outside of our tech department. They will be responsible for ensuring that the squad is delivering continuous improvements to our web app, in an agile way, aligned with the business strategy, and that outputs are measurable.
- Own the roadmap for your squad, and ensure it aligns with business objectives.
- Be able to make data driven decisions as to where to focus the squads effort.
- Scope out tasks in a quality, user centric centric way.
- Manage the day to say operation of the squad, leading agile ceremonies and being the go to point of contact for the squad.
- Be an advocate for the ME+EM brand, ensure the squad lives and breathes our ethos.
- Engage with stakeholders across the business to understand their challenges and promote transparency.
- Be able to anticipate blockers for the squad, and get ahead of them to maintain velocity.
- Be able to rally the team round a goal, to deliver exceptional results.
- Regular reporting on key squad KPI’s.
- Engage third parties where relevant to accelerate delivery of certain workstreams without disrupting the squad.
- Prior experience working for a B2C retailer, preferably in fashion.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary squads.
- A solid understanding of agile software delivery and continuous improvement.
- A passion for delivering simple, scalable solutions (often to complex problems).
- An understanding of tech culture, and how to foster that culture within a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A passion for data and making data driven decisions.
- An ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Experience reporting and providing updates to exec teams.
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme Generous Staff Discount of up to 70% off and Sample Sales
- Generous Friends and Family Discount
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assisted Program (EAP) offering annual health checks, financial wellbeing support and physical and mental wellbeing services
- Length of Service Awards Employee referral incentive
- Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer and Christmas parties
- Mental Health Awareness and First Aid Training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Volunteer Day
- Tech scheme with Curry's PC world
- Annual Eye Care Voucher for a free eye test and money off glasses frames with Specsavers
- Real Living Wage Employer
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package after 2 years of service
We are an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Minorites, LGBTQ+ candidates and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
When uploading your CV, please do not include any symbols in the name, otherwise the system will not accept your application.
Please email email@example.com should you require any adjustments needed to take part in this recruitment process.
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only reply to those that are successful to the next stage.