The Centric PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) system serves as the source of truth for multiple platforms across the organization. We are seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented PLM Specialist with a focus on footwear development to join our dynamic team. As a PLM Specialist, you will be responsible for collaborating with teams across R&D on PLM configuration and maintaining the PLM system. Your primary goal will be to optimize the end-to-end product lifecycle process, ensuring efficient collaboration and seamless communication across the various departments involved in the development process. This position is a mix of project management, system configuration and technical consulting skills.
As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly dynamic setting. Your organizational and communication skills are second to none and you enjoy developing solutions that push innovative boundaries. You like working with diverse teams to strategize and to develop new levels of productivity and success at On.
- Configure the Centric PLM system to optimize the footwear creation workflow from product data attributes to technical development requirements.
- Collaborate with external consultants to ensure the system stability, data integrity and effective integration with other platforms.
- Identify system bottlenecks and inefficiencies in the footwear creation workflow and propose solutions to improve speed, accuracy and team collaboration.
- Manage the project roadmap, track system changes, identify underutilized system functions and regularly communicate project progress with stakeholders.
- Create and update guidelines and procedures of PLM training documents in various functions.
- Conduct regular training sessions to educate and engage teams on PLM best practices and new system features.
- Provide technical support and issue resolution to users across different departments, addressing PLM related queries, data discrepancies and system errors.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience working with systems in the footwear industry.
- Proficiency in PLM systems - Centric PLM or similar software navigation/configuration experience is essential.
- High in-depth understanding of the footwear development process, from taking a product from initial idea all the way through to the final commercialized product.
- Highly detailed oriented and organized, excellent project management skills, able to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams access the organization.
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to analyze complex workflows and propose effective solutions.
- You are a quick and independent learner, able to synthesize organizational needs and system capabilities.
- You enjoy collaborative problem solving with a global team.
- Language Skills: Fluency in English required and Vietnamese or Mandarin/Cantonese would be a plus.
Meet The Team
The Product Operations team empowers people and productivity through meaningful collaboration and a positive mindset. We strive to rethink the status quo and grow together. We ensure the correct information flow across internal and external teams and streamline operations by managing calendars, building SOPs, implementing software (such as PLM), and synthesizing data across many channels. The team aims for operational excellence with a global mindset as On's R&D teams are located across the world.
What We Offer
On is a place that is centered around growth and progress. We offer an environment designed to give people the tools to develop holistically - to stay active, to learn, explore and innovate. Our distinctive approach combines a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere, with access to personal self-care for both physical and mental well-being, so each person is led by purpose.
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.