Why Join Us
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is one of Italy's most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style.
We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want.
With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we're as proud of our people as our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity.
Location: Stabio (Ticino)
As an IT Pricing & Costing Specialist you will be part of Business Continuity Team to support Zegna's global transformation program based on the standard SAP S/4. You will be responsible for providing first-level support, applying a global template, implementing core model as well as localizations and always promoting process convergence.
How will You contribute
- Provide first-level support to business users in Finance area with a specific focus on Pricing&Costing
- Collaborate within business continuity team to manage, maintain both legacy system and SAP S/4 solution during the adoption and evolution process
- Ensure the entire Pricing&Costing process flow with SAP S/4 solution to meet the specific business needs, ensuring seamless integration with other functional areas across the full landscape (legacy systems as well)
- Work closely with key users to understand business requirements and translate them into effective and efficient both in SAP S/4 solutions and legacy systems
- Address issues and support users during the SAP S/4 solution adoption process
- Coordinate activities performed by external partners ensuring quality level of delivered solutions
- Collaborate with projects' team to implement new features or enhancements in Finance area
- Execute test scripts and support user acceptance test
- Report to Accounting & Treasury Systems Manager and with the rest of Business Continuity Team for internal follow up
Who you are
You are a professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to support business users and ability to work both independently and in team, manage priorities, and meet business deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent knowledge/experience;
- At least 3 years in a similar role, dealing with internal and external providers;
- Excellent knowledge of SAP SD and MM Module;
- In-depth knowledge of finance processes (preferably in fashion/apparel/footwear industry);
- Ability to translate business requirements into effective IT solutions;
- Proficiency in analyzing and troubleshooting Pricing&Costing issues;
- Familiarity with application maintenance best practices and project management methodologies;
- Fluency in spoken and written English.