Why Join Us
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is one of Italy's most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style.
We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want.
With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we're as proud of our people as our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity. Your Opportunity
: Stabio (Ticino)
As Brand Control Specialist you are in charge of ensuring the necessary management control analyzes and the preparation of sales lists, in line with the price strategy defined by the Group, managing the price modification/updating requests received from the market managers. How will You contribute
- Support periodic profitability analyzes by Brand/product (Budget, Forecast and monthly closings)
- Process control reports according to Group formats
- Develop sales lists for the Group's brands, markets and sales channels
- Analyze and verify that the price lists are consistent with the defined pricing policy
- Ensure the punctuality of the price lists for the start of each sales campaign
- Manage requests for changes to prices or the lack of them, interfacing with the corporate functions according to needs (Brand and Customer Service) in order to find all the necessary information
- Maintain the price list generation system, through the periodic updating of the parameters necessary for the calculation of prices and margins
- Prepare periodic positioning reports according to needs
- Support the Brand Controller in positioning analysis, in the analysis of "what if" scenarios as well as in the analysis of the main competitors Who you are
You are a professional with excellent analytical, problem solving and proactivity skills and strong orientation towards the achievement of the assigned objectives.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance (or similar) with at least 1 year of relevant experience in management control/pricing;
- Excellent familiarity with information systems (in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Access);
- Good interpersonal and team work skills;
- Fluency in spoken and written English.