At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
This role reports directly to Finance Director, Supply Chain and Product, and he/she will be able to learn Inventory logics, Cost Calculation in Stealth 3000, product analysis and control, support BM Controlling department in Monthly closing activities.
• Supporting the Industrial Controlling in all the daily activities in Stealth 3000;
• Weekly product analysis about average costs and inventory movements;
• Involvement in monthly closing activities
• Supporting Industrial controlling in Data Hub activities
• Involvement in Innovation project and Business Intelligence
• Master's degree in Economic Science
• Fluency in English
• Strong analytical background, good attention to detail.
• Commercial mindset
• Ability to see short and long term effects of possible actions.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Italy || Not Applicable || Florence || FINANCE & OPERATIONS || COMMERCIAL FINANCE || n/a ||