At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSE
Execute and communicate Allocation strategies for specific L2 product area & geographical location, to optimise inventory levels and maximise sales & Margin by site.RESPONSIBILITIESTXT:
- Contribute to the quick establishment of the TXT system into the Allocation function.
- Leverage TXT through exploration and implementation of new ways of working.
- Propose enhancements to the TXT system for future implementations.
In- Season Management:
- In partnership with Merchandising, produce size profiling by specific Country / store cluster to maximise Sales, Gross Margin & Inventory turns.
- Compile and collate data from multiple sources, to generate standard and ad hoc reporting to aid seasonal buying decisions.
- In partnership with Merchandising, drive specific L2 area of the business to ensure maximisation of sales, inventory & stock turn, at combination level.
- Produce weekly analysis reports for specific L2, to identify potential out of stocks, size imbalances and areas of opportunity at combination level, and proactively react and communicate to relevant teams.
- Produce weekly capacity reports to aid the identification of potential opportunities and risks, based on Floorplans and stock flow.
- Implements specific geographical location weekly store feedback, to ensure store requests are potentialized where possible in line with HUB availability.
- Implements the creation, analysis, execution and communication of monthly floorset launches for specific geographical location, in line with predefined Allocation strategy.
- Implements the consolidation process for specific geographical location, to ensure all instructed product is removed form stores within the set time frame.
- Implements & coordinate new store packages in line with the Merchant ranging, Floorplans and store delivery requests.
- Develop and build strong relationships with key interfaces for L2 and geographical locations - Merchants, Planners, Operations, Logistics, Regional Directors and Store Managers.
- Strive to educate key interfaces about the Allocation function and constantly look for opportunities to enhance current working practices.
- Establish themselves as the key point of contact for specific L2 and geographical location.
- Supports the Merchandising Manager with the achievements of the Allocation strategies.
- Contributes to the establishment of an environment that promotes cross Allocation L2 communication and collaboration.
- Actively promotes the Allocation function to the wider teams.
- Some experience within allocation, merchandising or planning.
- Commercial, Numerical with Strong excel skills.
- Strong Analytical skills.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || REGIONAL MERCHANDISING || NO DEPARTMENT - FIS9010 || n/a ||