At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
As the Business Analyst for the ICS Portfolio Delivery Team, your primary purpose will be to support a Programme Manager and Project Managers in the successful delivery of this major programme of work. You will work closely with key stakeholders to ensure that the programme is delivered on time, within budget, and to a high-quality standard, with a focus on meeting the defined objectives.
Your key responsibilities will include conducting analysis and research to identify and define programme requirements, risks, and issues, and providing recommendations for their resolution. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining programme documentation, including business cases, programme plans, requirements documents, test plans, and status reports. You will also facilitate workshops and meetings with stakeholders to gather and document requirements and ensure that these are translated into actionable project deliverables.
Your success in this role will be measured by your ability to support the Programme Manager and Project Managers in monitoring programme progress, identifying and escalating any issues or risks that may impact programme delivery, and collaborating with the Project Support Officers to ensure that programme governance and reporting requirements are met. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a strong understanding of networking and infrastructure best practices, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment. You should also have strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct analysis and research to identify and define project or programme requirements, risks, and issues, and provide recommendations for their resolution.
- Develop and maintain project or programme documentation, including business cases, project plans, project definition documents, requirements documents, test plans, and status reports.
- Facilitate workshops and meetings with stakeholders to gather and document requirements and ensure that these are translated into actionable project or programme deliverables.
- Work closely with the Programme Manager and Project Managers to ensure that the programme or project is delivered on time, within budget, and to a high-quality standard, with a focus on meeting the defined objectives.
- Collaborate with the PMO office and Project Support Officers to ensure that project or programme governance and reporting requirements are met.
- Communicate and align with Business Analysts working within the ICS Portfolio Delivery team.
- Monitor project or programme progress, identify and escalate any issues or risks that may impact project or programme delivery, and work with the Project Managers to develop and implement mitigation plans.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that project or programme dependencies are identified and addressed.
- Analyse and report on project or programme metrics to the Programme Manager and Project Managers and make recommendations for improvements where necessary.
- Provide support and guidance to the project or programme team to ensure that they are able to deliver on their objectives within the agreed-upon timelines.
- Continuously improve project or programme delivery processes / practices, and implement best practices in project or programme management.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field.
Certification in Business Analysis, such as CBAP or CCBA, is preferred but not mandatory.
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Strong facilitation and workshop management skills.
Proven experience in requirements gathering, documentation, and management.
Experience with project or programme management methodologies, such as Agile, Waterfall, or Hybrid.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other project management tools.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a Business Analyst role, preferably in a technology or consulting environment.
- Experience working on large-scale projects or programmes, preferably involving network infrastructure and data privacy.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with project or programme governance and reporting requirements.
- Experience with risk and issue management, and the ability to develop and implement mitigation plans.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || IT || ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE & ICS DELIVERY || n/a ||